12/20 去台北看『小王子』展
我就像小朋友一樣興奮無比, 聽著會展發的解說帶, 再看著一堆小王子的模型, 及他去各國的遇到的人
這又讓我一次身歷其境, 我覺得我很高興可以去台北, 參加第一天的小王子展
我好開心地拍著照, 想把一切都保留/記錄下來, 這是我第一次這麼想拍照
這是擷錄小王子的精典名句
很快地,她用她的虛榮心來折磨小王子 She began very quickly to torment him with her vanity.
但是,如果你馴養我,那麼,我們就會彼此需要了 But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.
你要永遠為你所馴養的東西負責 You become reponsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
沒有人會滿意自己原來的所在 No one is ever satisfied where he is.
他們把時間花在一支碎布娃娃上, 那支娃娃對他們來說就變得重要 They devote their time to a rag doll and it becomes very important to them.
最重要的是那些看不見的 What is most important is invisible.
one sees clearly only with the heart. what is essential is invisible to the eye.
一個人一旦讓自己被人馴養後,就必須承擔一點哭泣的風險 One runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets himself be tamed.
把朋友給忘了, 是一件很可悲的事。並非每個人都曾有過朋友的 To forget a friend is sad. Not everyone has had a friend.
人們一向沒有太多的時間去瞭解任何事情 Men have no more time to understand anything.
拴住牠! 這想法太奇怪了! Tie him! what a queer idea!
我應該以行為而非語言來作判斷 I ought to have judged by deeds and not words.
我們不記錄花, 因為它們的生命是稍縱即逝的 We don't not record flowers, beacuse they are ephemeral.
你花在你的玫瑰花的時間, 讓她變得很重要 It's the time you have devoted to your rose that makes your rose so important.
當一個人想賣弄才智時, 有時難免會稍微偏離真相 When one wishes to play the wit, be sometimes wanders a little from the truth.
眼睛是盲目的, 人必須用心靈來看 The eyes are blind. One must look with the heart.
人們沒有想像力, 只會重複別人對他們說的話 The people have no imagination. They repeat whatever one says to them.
當你的哀傷得到慰藉時, 你就會因為曾認識我而感到滿足 When your sorrow is comforted, you will be content that you have know me.
小孩子應該時時對大人們賦予極度的寬容 Children should always show great for bearance toward grown-up people.
路太遠了, 我沒辦法帶著這個軀殼一起走。它太重了 It's too far. I cannot carry this body with me. It's too heavy.
一個自負的人除了讚美的話, 是什麼也聽不見的 Conceited people never hear anything but praise.
國王:「審判自己是世界上最難的事了,那比審判別人還要困難,如果你能審判自己,那麼你就是一個有智慧的人了。」
"It's is much more difficult thing to judge oneself than to judge others.It you succeed in judgeing yourself rightly,then you are indeed a man of true wisdom. "
小王子:「我在哪裏都能審判自己,我不需要住在這裡。」
"I can judge myself anywhere,I do not need live on plant."
對我而言,你祇是個小男孩,就跟那些成千上萬的小男孩一樣,沒有什麼特別之處。我不需要你;你也不需要我。
對你而言,我祇是隻狐狸,就跟那成千上萬隻狐狸一樣,沒什麼特別的;
然而,你如果馴服我,那我們可能就互相需要了。因為,對你而言,我是宇宙間獨一無二的;而對我而言,你也是宇宙間獨一無二的。
英譯:"To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me.
To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes.
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all world......"
祇有用心才能看清事物,本質的東西眼睛是看不見的.
英譯:"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;what is essential is invisible to the eye."
one sees clearly only with the heart. what is essential is invisible to the eye.
「沙漠之所以美麗,是因為在它的某個角落隱藏著一口井水……」
"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well…"
狐狸:「這是我的一個秘密,再簡單不過的秘密:一個人只有用心去看,你才能看見一切。因為,真正重要的東西,只用眼睛是看不見的。」
"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes."
花總是表裡不一, 而我太年輕了, 不知道該怎麼愛護她.........
Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her.....
你在你的玫瑰花身上耗費的時間使得你的玫瑰花變得如此重要。
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
人們早已忘記了這個道理。可是你不應將它遺忘。你必須永遠對自己所馴服的東西負責。你要對你的玫瑰花負責。
Men have forgotten this truth. But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose…
但是,大人們永遠也不會了解這件事有多麼重要!
And no grown-ups will ever understand that this is a matter of so much importance!
留言列表